Saddle Pack & Mini pump combo Possible?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nosaj

Looking at wiggle it tells me the Large Aero wedge saddle accomodates one of their mini pumps is this true?

Has anyone got a mini pump (that can inflate to a "decent get me home psi") that fits into their saddle pack?

I have a road morph mounted to frame but prefer if I could tuck it all away in a saddle pack and add another Drinks holder.

Any suggestions welcome

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Most pump mounts can be fitted under a bottle cage: you might need longer bolts.

Holdsworth

Über Member
I know what you mean. The Road Morph bracket takes up the bottle cage holes due to its design. A different bracket design that would allow it to sit to one side of a cage would be better. You can use zip ties (usually include with a new RM pump) to strap the bracket to the frame anywhere you wish, although a more aesthetic solution would be great.

OP
OP
N

Nosaj

Yes. I have cable ties attaching the road morph at the moment and not happy with the way they have rubbed the paint. It is only very slight and you can only really see it close up but you can see it. Not too fussed on my current set up but if I go for a carbon upgrade would have been royally peed off.

Spin City

Über Member
Here are two mini pumps that fit a Topeak Aero Wedge Medium saddle bag:
Topeak Race Rocket (18cm long) or Lezyne Pressure Drive Mini Small (17cm long). Also check other Lezyne mini pumps that are similar to the one I've mentioned.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I love my Lezyne Alloy Drive, pumps up tyres reasonably well and the bracket mounts under the bottle cage so you can have both :smile:

Hawk

Veteran
I love my Lezyne Alloy Drive, pumps up tyres reasonably well and the bracket mounts under the bottle cage so you can have both :smile:

Lezyne pumps are brilliant, whenever we have a puncture on our club run everyone opts to borrow the Lezyne pump of one of our regulars instead of standing around with all our little balloon inflators

Top Bottom