Saddle Tilt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tight bibs sort that problem out, it leaves a nice resting place for the buttocks.
Nope - tight clothing also numbs me!

I am talking so numb that it can take several days for any sensation to come back - definitely not a good thing! :eek:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Level, but that's the main middle section of the saddle. Some saddles tilt up at the end or down more at the tip, so you have to allow for that. I also prefer fairly 'flat' topped saddles. Find those that are 'rounded side to side put too much pressure in uncomfortable places.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
i have found it was 5* down, which was causing me to slide forward and put too much pressure on the under carriage
I've cycled >7,500 miles with my saddle like this with no problems.....Hang on, come to think of it, no kids either.
200 The Col (Cat 1, 100th TDF, stage 19).jpg

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
[QUOTE 2999461, member: 9609"]At first thoughts yours has the opposite angle of mine, but may be not, on both of our bikes the angle of the seat points to here the hands go. So may be the comfortable angle is for the seat to point to the handlebars ?
kvtr07_zps2562880b.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]
Stack measured in miles?

Reactions: 4F
Having checked mine with a spirit level it's set nose up for uphill sections
and nose down on the downhills.

^_^

Paul G

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
[QUOTE 2999461, member: 9609"]At first thoughts yours has the opposite angle of mine, but may be not, on both of our bikes the angle of the seat points to here the hands go. So may be the comfortable angle is for the seat to point to the handlebars ?

You might have hit on something there. Cracking photo, by the way.

kvtr07_zps2562880b.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]

jack smith

Veteran
nose noticeably down on everything i try, anything else feels really uncomfortable i also find it easier to get on and off the thing

Top Bottom