Saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
Whats the difference between Ti and Cromo rails please
One is made from Titanium, the other Chromium/Molybdenum alloy. Ti supposedly lighter but due to manufacturing tolerances, not very much if at all. The leather looks nicer, but the plastic saddle looks fine and is very comfy

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Been out tonight for the first ride on the Charge Spoon

First impression is it's comfier than the Specialized Riva,although its quite a bit longer so I still need to tweek it a bit

Didnt spend as much time sat on it as normal though as I challenged myself to grind out bigger,longer and more hills xx(

jim55

Guru
anybody got any thoughts on this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-Ita...sure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item415bd219f4
i was thinking of getting the white charge spoon but the cutout is maybe what i need ,,i get the numb ..er,,,private bits so it must b pressing on my perinea or whatever its called ,,cant b doing any good long term so i think a diff saddle is called for ,,,so charge spoon or that one??
i know you should really try them both but as im buying online i obv cant ,,the charge has a good rep but im leaning towards the selle one ,,just trying to avoid the "tingles":wacko:

Top Bottom