Sagan Sets the date

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
He's had a good run.Hopefully a few wins in his final season.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
He will be missed, and I think he is bowing out at the right time.
The last couple seasons have shown that he hasn't had the form that he has had in the past.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I always thought he would go gravel,as said above he is leaving whilst he still has his dignity intact rather than dragging out in smaller and smaller teams well past his sell by date.
Another thought is also spesh are pulling a lot of their ambassador contracts so I wonder also if he's is losing out that way too ?

Adam4868

Guru
Sad, but probably the right time (assuming he only wants to race at his peak). :sad:

But who is Crazy Peter's successor in the pack? I fear there is no-one quite like him. Has anyone pinched a podium girl's* bum lately?

*or boy's of course - this IS 2023!
Pidcock.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
He had crap luck with punctures at the Beijing Olympics XC. Hell of a rider but he's lost his road edge with age. Look forward to him doing a few WCs as well.

i think covid hit at the end of his peak and he never really got back to it after that , he always said he would quit when he was bored anyway and hes looked bored for a long time

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Sad, but probably the right time (assuming he only wants to race at his peak). :sad:

But who is Crazy Peter's successor in the pack? I fear there is no-one quite like him. Has anyone pinched a podium girl's* bum lately?

*or boy's of course - this IS 2023!

And who is going to win the green jersey at the TdF?

Top Bottom