Same Age Different View...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This chap is the same age as moi...
Which got me thinking (danger...;)) Am I missing something?
Should I be making the effort to become more famous than we already are on CycleChat? (I use the word we in the collective sense, not the Thatcherised version BTWxx()
Or is this guy fit for the nuthouse only, and I can relax?
(PS I miss you so much... xx(:evil: )

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Total sicko...mad nutter ! Think you might be safe.....

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It takes all sorts I suppose. Not being a royalist myself I think the bloke is a nut and most people who line the roadsides waving flags when one of the royals goes past need to think seriously about there lives. But, if they want to take six months out of their lives to attend a court hearing then let them do it. As for having his photo/portrait hanging in Kensington Palace, well the mind boggles:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
OK, that's sounding a wee bit obsessed to me.
I completely failed to get the national hysteria when she died, and I can only assume I was the only person not to watch the funeral. Because I went for a ride when it was on, and I saw no-one. Not a soul. No cars, no nothing. It was truly odd, but rather nice to have the whole of Hertfordshire to myself.

TheDoctor said:
OK, that's sounding a wee bit obsessed to me.
I completely failed to get the national hysteria when she died, and I can only assume I was the only person not to watch the funeral. Because I went for a ride when it was on, and I saw no-one. Not a soul. No cars, no nothing. It was truly odd, but rather nice to have the whole of Hertfordshire to myself.

But..Doc........you.......just.......don't.......realise........that......Diana......was...
..watching...sob.....over......you....wherever.....you.....rolled....an...angle (in disguise)

:evil:
;)
:B)

Mortiroloboy

What we call fixators, some are harmless others are a little more sinister, the one thing they all share in common is they're as mad as a box of frogs.

Three words come to mind: cloud. cuckoo. land.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Aperitif said:
But..Doc........you.......just.......don't.......realise........that......Diana......was...
..watching...sob.....over......you....wherever.....you.....rolled....an...angle (in disguise)

;)
:laugh:
:biggrin:

An angle? Right angle, obtuse or reflex angle?:biggrin:
Ah - got it.

She was acute angle.:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyone hear the Now Show last week, when John Culshaw did the Alan Sugar impression? "you've sat in court all this time with your mad ideas. Now I have to tell you... Your Fayed!"

And the OP reminds me of a line by Tom Lehrer - "It's sobering to remember that by the time Mozart was my age, he'd been dead for two years...."

As for the chap in the story, poor bloke. What IS he going to do now? I suppose he might just get on with life, but you have to wonder...

Top Bottom