Samsung Galaxy smart camera.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Model EK-GC 100. 3G, WiFi, 16Mp, 21 x optical zoom. White. Immaculate, unmarked condition, with box and.instructions. Bought on a whim and barely used since. These puppies retail for upward of £200, if you can find one
I'm asking a puny £105 including posted by recorded delivery. Even used they can sell for almost that on eBlag so a ton is a bit of a bargain.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Model EK-GC 100. 3G, WiFi, 16Mp, 21 x optical zoom. White. Immaculate, unmarked condition, with box and.instructions. Bought on a whim and barely used since. These puppies retail for upward of £200, if you can find one
I'm asking a puny £105 including posted by recorded delivery. Even used they can sell for almost that on eBlag so a ton is a bit of a bargain.
For anyone thinking about it - I had one of these and it's a cracking camera!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Are those the ones that are like a digital camera with a smartphone built in rather than a smartphone with a digital camera built in? (I.e. the emphasis is on the camera rather than the phone.)
It doesn't act as a phone Colin, but has bluetooth and internet access etc. I found the bluetooth handy for transferring photos and occasionally used google on it but that was about it. it does take nice photos though :smile:

OP
Drago

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
It's 3G capable so you can surf the web, upload photos and even send SMS but not voice phone ability.

ColinJ

Puzzle game developer
I'll take it D. If it's still available....
Excellent news - I am looking forward to some non-blurred photographs of soggy Pennine moors from you now! :okay:

OP
Drago

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
Many thanks to Dan bo, who expressed his interest and back it up right sharpish with cold hard cash.

Top Bottom