Samsung Galaxy smart camera.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Model EK-GC 100. 3G, WiFi, 16Mp, 21 x optical zoom. White. Immaculate, unmarked condition, with box and.instructions. Bought on a whim and barely used since. These puppies retail for upward of £200, if you can find one
I'm asking a puny £105 including posted by recorded delivery. Even used they can sell for almost that on eBlag so a ton is a bit of a bargain.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Model EK-GC 100. 3G, WiFi, 16Mp, 21 x optical zoom. White. Immaculate, unmarked condition, with box and.instructions. Bought on a whim and barely used since. These puppies retail for upward of £200, if you can find one
I'm asking a puny £105 including posted by recorded delivery. Even used they can sell for almost that on eBlag so a ton is a bit of a bargain.
For anyone thinking about it - I had one of these and it's a cracking camera!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are those the ones that are like a digital camera with a smartphone built in rather than a smartphone with a digital camera built in? (I.e. the emphasis is on the camera rather than the phone.)

ScotiaLass

Guru
Are those the ones that are like a digital camera with a smartphone built in rather than a smartphone with a digital camera built in? (I.e. the emphasis is on the camera rather than the phone.)
It doesn't act as a phone Colin, but has bluetooth and internet access etc. I found the bluetooth handy for transferring photos and occasionally used google on it but that was about it. it does take nice photos though :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'll take it D. If it's still available....
Excellent news - I am looking forward to some non-blurred photographs of soggy Pennine moors from you now! :okay:

Top Bottom