San Marco Rolls Saddle Boxed almost new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark S

Über Member
Tharg2007 said:
mark you have PM

Note: Until your post count is 15 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

Tharg, I believe that I am unable to respond to you by PM at present, please could you PM me your email address and I will get in touch with you that way, thanks Mark

Mark S

Über Member
Sold

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
yenrod said:
Joe - have you became 'frank'?

Frank?;)

But if anyone does have one of these saddles that they would sell for £10-£15 then let me know(remember im a poor student wont you!)

amrushton

I have the 'non-slip' version which I'll do for £15 incl.postage. I can photo if anyone wishes. It might even be in the original box. I used to use Rolls until I moved to cut-out saddles

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
amrushton said:
I have the 'non-slip' version which I'll do for £15 incl.postage. I can photo if anyone wishes. It might even be in the original box. I used to use Rolls until I moved to cut-out saddles

Whats the non slip version?
Can i have a pic?

akaAndrew

Fret not folks, there could well be another up for grabs! Mine's used (I'd guess 5000km absolute tops) but looks good. Not boxed because it was on my bike when I got it. I'd only want postage for it, that's from France so maybe £6. I'll post pics and a more accurate mileage if there's interest.

Tharg2007

Veteran
akaAndrew said:
Fret not folks, there could well be another up for grabs! Mine's used (I'd guess 5000km absolute tops) but looks good. Not boxed because it was on my bike when I got it. I'd only want postage for it, that's from France so maybe £6. I'll post pics and a more accurate mileage if there's interest.

cool, ill take it

Top Bottom