San Marco Rolls Saddle Boxed almost new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
How many of these saddles have you got?

Tharg2007

Veteran
Tharg2007 said:
i have 3 of these and five bikes, one other carbon railed type saddle for 1 of the bikes which means i am 1 rolls short :wacko:

oh and the missus has two bikes and I could always do with having a spare in :biggrin:

just jim

Somebody sort Joe24 out with a Rolls. Then it's my turn. Tharg's at the back of the queue cos he has 18 of them already. Splundig vur Thrigg!

Joe24

just jim said:
Somebody sort Joe24 out with a Rolls. Then it's my turn. Tharg's at the back of the queue cos he has 18 of them already. Splundig vur Thrigg!

If the non slip one is the one i have seen on google when i searched, then ill let you jump queue on me.
I was looking more for the normal black one without the stiching on, but it could be different to the one i found on google.

Joe24

No, just wouldnt suit my bike
Heres a link to what i think it will look like
I prefere the look of the normal one aswell.

Joe24

Tharg2007 said:
you already said you didnt want it so you gave your dibs up!!! :eek:

Second dibs on the stitched rolls!!!!

No, i actually said if its exactly like that then i wont take it. So :wacko:

akaAndrew

Tharg2007 said:
cool, ill take it

Steady on there cowboy! I said "could" be up for grabs. I reckon it'll be a week before I know (I have to see whether I'm happy with the replacement). I'll pm joe24 when I decide, give him first dibs if he's still interested! :smile:

Joe24

Not sure if i can do it, would only be able to pay by sending them money, so may be hard to do if your in France, unless i can send the money to someone here and they pm it to you, might be abit hard though.
Thanks though:becool:

Top Bottom