Santa generous with wiggle vouchers.....what to get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jon2412

Regular
Merry Christmas everyone!
Survived the family fighting, massive dinner, hyperactive chocolate fuelled kids and finally settling for a relaxing snooze?!

So Santa was most generous and left 150 in wiggle vouchers under the tree. yippee!

What do I get then? What would you buy/why?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
A set of Elite Arion rollers :thumbsup:

400bhp

Guru
Are you asking for opinions about what you should do with the vouchers, or are you just generally musing about what we would do with £150 of Wiggle vouchers?

If it was me I would buy some TT bars, some tyres, some maintenance stuff, a chain extractor tool, a larger saddle bag to fit my new bike.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Indeed save them for something you actually need. I wouldn't buy owt right now cause I got all I need.

You lucky barsteward

Unless you already had one or two large spends in your head, you'll not find it easy to decide!...

I got a £50 amazon voucher last year and every time I chose something to buy, the little devil on my shoulder piped in with... "If you buy that, you'll only have xx.xx left to spend"
Took me an age to decide and changed my mind about 5 times.

Good luck and happy spending

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Depends on what you've got and what you would like. how's all you're spring riding stuff? Got that Garmin 500 you wanted? Are those wheels as light as you'd like them to be? Got a nice bell? Spend it, you're not getting any younger!^_^

OP
OP
Jon2412

Jon2412

Regular
To answer 400 just a general musing....

Heh, I do have that little voice note shoulder Tony :-/.......should I, shouldn't I...?
Garmin 500 sounds tasty but so doeseverythingelse! If I buy now, there'll be something I need next week that I hadn't thought about!!

If I had this a few months back itwouldhave gone to winter kit, but that's fairly well sorted now and I think I'm okay for spring. Lighter kit is not a main thing for me (I need to be lighter first for it to make any difference if you see what I mean!) I have a turbo trainer so no need for that. Lights could be helpful.....a decent jacket would be an option...

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I would put it toward a conehead!

Are you asking for opinions about what you should do with the vouchers, or are you just generally musing about what we would do with £150 of Wiggle vouchers?

If it was me I would buy some TT bars, some tyres, some maintenance stuff, a chain extractor tool, a larger saddle bag to fit my new bike.

If you want some clip-on aero bars, I will have a set of Profile T2+ going shortly (once I get my new cockpit in), since you are a local.

Top Bottom