Saracen Hybrid - SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
With the new addition to the bike collection (now at 7) er indoors has now made her orders clear, I have to thin down the bike collection or she will do it for me. Starting with the least used, The Saracen has to go. I purchased this bike from my half brother who is also a member on here, who purchased it from another member on here. I am asking what I believe is a reasonable price for a bike that has been looked after, however I would be open to reasonable offers. all details in the ebay listing. Payment is cash upon collection/Local to ws1 meet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331795572557?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

robgul

Legendary Member
I recognise that bike :hello: - coincidentally I bought it from my brother, loaned it to my brother-in-law (who rode about 100 miles on it!) and then I sold it.

For what it is, it's an excellent all-round machine.

Rob

OP
OP
redvision95

redvision95

I recognise that bike :hello: - coincidentally I bought it from my brother, loaned it to my brother-in-law (who rode about 100 miles on it!) and then I sold it.

For what it is, it's an excellent all-round machine.

Rob
^_^

He sold it to me when he got his Claud Butler back so that I could get to/from work without having to walk 10 miles or spend hours on the bus each day. It was the bike that got me into riding. It has been a brilliant bike and if I could keep it I would, but it doesn't get used much anymore and it serves me no real purpose, so it must go. :angry:

Hopefully somebody buys it and as A few people now have, enjoys it as much as I did :bicycle:

OP
OP
redvision95

redvision95

:okay:Still For Sale :okay:
Plenty of interest but too many messers.

Needs to go as er indoors is getting upset with the amount of bikes i have :laugh:

Top Bottom