Satmap Active 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AliA

Hello
I am thinking about buying a Satma, but wanted to know if anyone has one out there, and what your opinions are.
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to plot a route on the machine itself without having to connect up to a computer?
Many thanks - look forward to hearing your views...
AliA:smile:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
There's a quite long thread about it and some of the issues with it on YACF here.

El CID

AliA said:
Hello
I am thinking about buying a Satma, but wanted to know if anyone has one out there, and what your opinions are.
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to plot a route on the machine itself without having to connect up to a computer?
Many thanks - look forward to hearing your views...
AliA:smile:

I bought the Satmap Active 10 Plus recently plus the bike mount,very impressed.
You can plot your routes directly without a computer.
You will need to buy maps as it only comes with a basic map, I bought a 'site centred map' this is where you decide the size of the maps coverage and where you want the centre to be,I decided on a 90km 1:25k Ordnance Survey square based on my home as the centre.
Reg

jayonabike