Saturday crawling towards a metaphorical Newport Pagnell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Morning

Did the roolz book get chucked out of the window yesterday?
I'll perhaps forgive TLW seen as he had the wrong sort of anaesthetic but he's not to do it again.

Gopping here.

Must have coffee
 

wakemalcolm

Legendary Member
Location
Ratho
Normally your morning is my afternoon but I'm seeing nothing but blue skies and brightness over here: good forecast too.

After last week's rookie error of wearing longs to ParkRun I'm learning nothing as 'feels like' 5 degrees just screams 'cover your legs'.

First day of the school holidays across here but the farmer hasn't planted potatoes this year so will have to find something else to entertain the kids.
 

TLW1

Senior Member
Jailbreak with a pal was good last night, but knackered me out so spent the night sleeping on the sofa.

Plan today is more recovery based upon ChatGPT -

Increase walking slightly if comfortable. Expect bruising/swelling

Obviously watch gp and maybe get dressed and visit a pub for a couple
 

sungod

Über Member
'ning

nippywindy but bright

ride, cafe etc., now toast with chunky peanut butter and a sprinkle of sea salt from the land of the tabby
 
OP
OP
Pinno718

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Blimey, I was in an actual Newport Pagnell the other day. The land that time forgot crossed with Royston Vasey.

I'm glad you survived to tell us.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Tis bright and sunny here in Fife but very windy again. So I might just ride up and down the hill on the road next to daughter dearests once I walked Bertie.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Good lie in had, must be cold outside as the hounds are still curled up, will have to drag them out later. In the meantime it's haircut, shops, lunch in town, footy and F1.
 
Top Bottom