Saw a driver NOT on the phone this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peteoc

-1 ;)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Chortle. I was marshalling a TT on Saturday morning. To pass the time I was counting the numbers of drivers on mobiles, which was zero and the numbers of drivers not wearing seatbelts which was around 20% of the cars that passed me. Maybe at 06:20 of a Saturday morning no one wants a chat with someone hurtling to their doom.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Also look out for non seatbelt wearing car drivers on my commutes and am astounded at the sheer amount of people blatantly braking the law by not buckling up.

GregCollins said:
Chortle. I was marshalling a TT on Saturday morning. To pass the time I was counting the numbers of drivers on mobiles, which was zero and the numbers of drivers not wearing seatbelts which was around 20% of the cars that passed me. Maybe at 06:20 of a Saturday morning no one wants a chat with someone hurtling to their doom.

dondare

Über Member
I saw a cyclist not jumping a red light this morning.
Actually, that's not true. But I have on other mornings.

Hey, just be glad you have laws regarding cell phone use and driving. It's still legal here (USA) in most states. Plus it's always fun to see drivers chillin' in their cars, on the phone and with one foot out the window.

3730685138_f4e0fe2909.jpg

(not my picture, but I see this all the time)

dondare

Über Member
marzjennings said:
Hey, just be glad you have laws regarding cell phone use and driving. It's still legal here (USA) in most states. Plus it's always fun to see drivers chillin' in their cars, on the phone and with one foot out the window.

3730685138_f4e0fe2909.jpg

(not my picture, but I see this all the time)

Is that the only way to get a signal?

We have laws but generally they are ignored.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I was at a bus stop last night wondering why the Motons were putting on belts and putting the phone down.
Because there was a crash around the corner with police in attendance.....

Top Bottom