Saw a fellow CC'er today ,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Well I think I did , @jefmcg ,
Riding through Richmond this afternoon , I couldn't hang about to chat , I had a puncture so needed to get home quick before it went flat again ! , ( would you believe I said on another thread two days ago I have only had one puncture in a year on these Landcruisers ! )
Anyway , as said I think it was @jefmcg , certainly looked like the Red Giant !

Well I think I did , @jefmcg ,
Riding through Richmond this afternoon , I couldn't hang about to chat , I had a puncture so needed to get home quick before it went flat again ! , ( would you believe I said on another thread two days ago I have only had one puncture in a year on these Landcruisers ! )
Anyway , as said I think it was @jefmcg , certainly looked like the Red Giant !
That would have been me. I was on a mission, bringing bread and milk to a sick friend, via Waitrose and a free coffee

Sorry to have ignored you - as you may have guessed, i didn't see you.

If it's not too late: :hello:

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
Not at all !
As said I was on a mission myself , naff puncture and I did not want to start sorting it with freezing hands, so just kept pumping air in for the last 5 miles, all fixed now off for a 40 miler tom'w ,
Catch you again !

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
GAFY's ,
Bunch of sarcastic Nobbers !

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
While we're on the subject, I saw someone who I thought might be @jowwy on the Mumbles bike path a little while back, but I wasn't at all sure whether it was him or not. I can tell @rich p is gripped by this anecdote already.
Nope wasnt me......only ever been to swansea 3 times in 42yrs

Svendo

Guru
I saw @Svendo riding past a few weeks ago, which was pretty amazing. I'd also seen him riding past a few months before that. Oh, and I saw him in 2016 too.

Mind you, we do ride up and down the same road several times a week ... :whistle:

Strangely I see Colin every now and again. Memorable time was on the long causeway when it'd just been chip n sealed. More recently when I had the kid on the back near Hebden Bridge.

Top Bottom