Saw a fellow CC'er today ,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
@I like Skol saw me riding a bicycle once.

Sadly, I did not see him

Strangely enough he also saw me riding a bike once. Sadly I didn't see him either

Are you me?

Mr Celine

Discordian
I'd lay odds it wasnt Marmion.

I was invited to attend a meeting at work last year where the chairman decided to set up a working group and all the attendees were going to be on it.
Except for himself. He was leaving for another job.

What a nobber.

Not until the thought struck me that I'd never seen him on a bike did I realise that I'd met @Marmion.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You've finally lost all credibility now, no-one will ever believe a word you say again!
What credibility?

Besides, I'm sure it wasn't a figment of my imagination, you had blood dripping from the wounds after you had just fell off! Actually, maybe I was dreaming because you mention riding 108 miles in one day!

www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today-part-1.8938/page-750#post-2570685 (Good god, I was devastatingly handsome back then!)

www.cyclechat.net/threads/your-ride-today-part-1.8938/page-750#post-2571212

I was invited to attend a meeting at work last year where the chairman decided to set up a working group and all the attendees were going to be on it.
Except for himself. He was leaving for another job.

What a nobber.

Not until the thought struck me that I'd never seen him on a bike did I realise that I'd met @Marmion.
You lucky nobber

Top Bottom