Saying Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hello? I'm stuck in.;)

:ohmy:

Neilwoo123

Hi guys and girls

Everyone else is saying hello so I thought I would join you, my name is Len but since riding in the 50's with the Marsh Racing Club I have had the nickname and oft used non de plume of Oaklegs.

I departed from that cold and unpleasant UK climate in 1970 to come and live in Australia where in Perth at the moment it is a cold and unpleasant climate. However, summer is coming soon and then I can get out and enjoy riding again. At 77 almost I don't like getting a wet tail so if it rains I stay home. There is lots of cycling going on over here although not the amount of clubs that you have over there. Anyway Shaun I have said hello.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Everyone else is saying hello so I thought I would join you, my name is Len but since riding in the 50's with the Marsh Racing Club I have had the nickname and oft used non de plume of Oaklegs.

I departed from that cold and unpleasant UK climate in 1970 to come and live in Australia where in Perth at the moment it is a cold and unpleasant climate. However, summer is coming soon and then I can get out and enjoy riding again. At 77 almost I don't like getting a wet tail so if it rains I stay home. There is lots of cycling going on over here although not the amount of clubs that you have over there. Anyway Shaun I have said hello.
:welcome: Len.

Top Bottom