Scalped two police officers!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
I scalped two police officers cycling the other night, found it more satisfying than the usual! But to be fair they were on mountain bikes with big knobbley tyres and the female one was about twenty stone lol

she shouted show off to me as I passed wiggling my arse at her as I got out the saddle to climb the hill! Now you couldn't do that in a car without being arrested!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Should have shouted 'race ya'.............

dodgy

I scalped two police officers cycling the other night, found it more satisfying than the usual! But to be fair they were on mountain bikes with big knobbley tyres and the female one was about twenty stone lol

she shouted show off to me as I passed wiggling my arse at her as I got out the saddle to climb the hill! Now you couldn't do that in a car without being arrested!

Nice job on beating the female 20 stone cyclist on a mountain bike :thumbsup:

This is the nice thing about being on a bike. You have nice friendly moment like this. It just doesn't happen when driving a car.

Just yesterday on the steepest climb on my commute (about 15% for a short distance) on a single track road, I came across a white van coming the other way. It was easiest for me to stop and I did. As the white van driver passed, he smiled and said, 'well, it's a nice wee break for you!' I laughed and pointed out he'd ruined my momentum!

Nothing hilarious, nothing major, but just a nice bit of banter. How often does that happen when driving a car.:smile:

OP
OP
PJ79LIZARD

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
The gauntlet is down sir! I'm on my way.............I'll be there a week on Tuesday lol

Hockeynut

Über Member

I've often wondered why you have to pass a fitness test to get into the police, but I assume (judging by the size of many officers), that you don't have to maintain that fitness by passing repeat yearly tests!?
rolleyes.gif

Top Bottom