Scalping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Dear Mr Sirrus Rider of Maidenhead

Before you consider attempting a scalp on the bald fat ugly bastid wearing jeans and riding a 20 year old BSO, please bear in mind that he might just be enjoying the weather and having a nice ride back from getting his hair cut after doing a short 35 miles this afternoon.

Because otherwise, when he blows back past 30 yards up the road and leaves you for dead into the headwind, you'll be the one looking a little bit like an ass.

Lots of love

Norm

:rolleyes:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:rolleyes::laugh::sad:

OP
OP
N

Norm

potsy said:
Baldy,What were you doing having your head waxed?:smile:
Close, I had a #1 cut. I've got another interview tomorrow, I was contemplating getting it polished in advance. :biggrin:

OP
OP
N

Norm

Thanks. After failing three in a week because I was too nice, I'm staying up all night so I'll be a right grumpy bugger tomorrow. ;)

bauldbairn

Well done with the "scalpings" - to both the sirrus rider and your head!!!!! ;)

Norm said:
After failing three in a week because I was too nice...

Sorry to hear that Norm - good luck for tomorrow! :laugh:

OP
OP
N

Norm

bauldbairn said:
Sorry to hear that Norm ...
Thanks. It's kinda frustrating because I'd much rather support, nurture, encourage and mentor. I make it clear that I don't take crap but I considered it a fail when I've had to fire people. Certainly not something that I thought I should be bragging about at interview.

As for luck, I have style, confidence, character, ability.... yeah, I need luck too. ;)

Top Bottom