Scare mongering, Please no more on Brexit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sounds tautologous to me.

. 1e6.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Growing concerns about a possible nuclear war and other global threats have pushed forward the symbolic Doomsday Clock by 30 seconds - to just two minutes before midnight.

sheddy

Legendary Member

Globalti

Legendary Member
Remember Y2K? The world was going to end because computers wouldn't know to start again at zero. Nothing happened.

The irony of it all was that everybody celebrated the end of 1999, which was the penultimate year in the century not the last year. Anyway don't worry, the Human race may be thick and uneducated but Human ingenuity usually finds a way around.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Remember Y2K? The world was going to end because computers wouldn't know to start again at zero. Nothing happened.

The irony of it all was that everybody celebrated the end of 1999, which was the penultimate year in the century not the last year. Anyway don't worry, the Human race may be thick and uneducated but Human ingenuity usually finds a way around.

I remember pubs suddenly charging a fortune to celibate news yrs eve

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Remember Y2K? The world was going to end because computers wouldn't know to star
That's because the event, its causes, its timing and its impacts were entirely predictable. As a result organisations around the world were able to spend a lot of time finding and fixing problems.

We're not faced with a predictable event with a known cause and effect any more.

Globalti

Legendary Member
As an exporter Europe is not an important market to me. If our Shipping colleagues have to produce a couple of extra documents for a consignment to the EU, so be it, they are geared up for that and can do it efficiently. I bet the same will apply for EU companies exporting to xenophobic little Britain.

Top Bottom