Scare mongering, Please no more on Brexit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
There seems to be many people who like a bit of scare mongering, but what should we really be worrying about. The odd meteorite, the weather is always a good one, The end of the world, what has you got,
Light hearted only.^_^

D

Deleted member 26715

Light hearted only.^_^
Sorry can't do that one, Dementia is the/a real worry.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm in London for a couple of weeks, and snow is forecast.
Should I be worried as I have heard that snow can be terrible here. I have not brought my wellies, or a shovel to dig the car out.
Worse still I may be trapped here.
It's okay it's London, they'll have the troops out if it gets above 5 mm

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
There seems to be many people who like a bit of scare mongering, but what should we really be worrying about. The odd meteorite, the weather is always a good one, The end of the world, what has you got,
Light hearted only.^_^
The biggest existential threat to Briton's wellbeing, in an extremely light-hearted fashion, is the incompetence of our government.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I'm in London for a couple of weeks, and snow is forecast.

Should I be worried as I have heard that snow can be terrible here. I have not brought my wellies, or a shovel to dig the car out.

Worse still I may be trapped here.
The transport system normally comes to a halt. if it's the wrong kind of snow, wellies is always a good idea.

Drago

Legendary Member
Perhaps we could have news free versions of our radio and TV channels? Not a bad idea, but they'll never do it because the tsunami, volcanic eruptions, and tectonic disturbances that we're being told Brexit is bringing would wipe them all away.

I must admit, the sun going supernova in the event of a no deal is worrying me greatly.

Top Bottom