Scare mongering, Please no more on Brexit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Asteroid hit at 11.47am on Friday February 1st 2019.

Not long now folks.
Is it a big one? Should i cancel my birthday party as it's only a few days later.

Dave7

Legendary Member
A relative told us she is stocking food in preparation :blush:.
She also told us (seriously) that Brexit has already forced Aldi to double the price of parecetamol. We were in Aldi yesterday and they have gone up .....by 3 pence.

D

Deleted member 26715

A relative told us she is stocking food in preparation :blush:.
She also told us (seriously) that Brexit has already forced Aldi to double the price of parecetamol. We were in Aldi yesterday and they have gone up .....by 3 pence.
Yeah bu that must be 10-12% increase that is a big jump

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yeah, its a real headache.

I heard that Paracetamol wouldn't get approval these days as they really don't know how it works. But as it's been ok for decades it's just used as a fix all sorts medicine

D

Deleted member 26715

I heard that Paracetamol wouldn't get approval these days as they really don't know how it works. But as it's been ok for decades it's just used as a fix all sorts medicine
I understood that they do now understand it, but you are correct I've also heard that it wouldn't get approval now, hence why it got restricted a few years ago. What I didn't know until reading a novel the other week, is that suicide by it, is very painful & distressing, as it's the liver it destroys but it takes 3 days or so before it does.

There seems to be many people who like a bit of scare mongering, but what should we really be worrying about. The odd meteorite, the weather is always a good one, The end of the world, what has you got,
Light hearted only.^_^
You've realised it's been a month since you last got a quote or a like from me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom