Scary stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
This link simulates the detonation of a nuclear weapon over the target you choose...

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Any strategically important target is liable to attract a weapon from 50-500 KT, depending on the source of the weapon. Airburst most likely. Seriously important targets may attract multiple weapons.

So, select a local target of importance, a factory or heavy engineering centre, government installation, railway yard or junction, etc, and see how you'll cope next week when Trump nukes North Korea and Putin retaliates.

Enjoy.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Are you available for children's parties?

gbb

Legendary Member
I was talking to my young DIL who is in her early 20s the other day who was concerned by the possibility of Trumps policies getting out of hand with N Korea and the possibility of nuclear weapons use.
Nothing new I said, people have always worried about that kind of thing, the 1960s with the Cuban crisis, the 1970s, 80s with cruise missiles and almost daily articles of who would be pounded and how much by nuclear weapons from the Soviet Union.
It was quite disconcerting when you have a young family. In the same way she is now disconcerted, albeit mildly.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I just nuked Basingstoke. Don't thank me.

So I heard. Did a fivers worth of damage.

Top Bottom