Scope London 2 Paris 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aerobrain

Über Member
Hi

Has anyone else signed up to this event for next year? The web site states 11-13th July but just realised the registration receipt says 4-6th July?!?!

I'll try ringing them tomorrow but just wondered if anyone knew the definite date or has also noticed this discrepancy?!

Cheers

Lee

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Who did you book the trip with. Iv just come back from L2P and it was quite simply awesome. I booked it with skyline and they were first class !

OP
OP
aerobrain

aerobrain

Über Member
Who did you book the trip with. Iv just come back from L2P and it was quite simply awesome. I booked it with skyline and they were first class !

It's one arranged by Scope, looking forward to it but their communication and accuracy of info so far has been atrocious! They'd got the dates completely wrong on the web site and responses to emails are slow and sketchy.

Hopefully its just because its so far away and they're just not fully geared up for this particular event yet.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Well I'd book with skyline again no question !
In fact I'm currently looking at booking 'The 3 Cities ride' for this time next year.....London, Amsterdam, Brussels.
Good luck with your training and fundraising and enjoy it. Although not a very challenging ride, it's one hell of an experience and cycling around and up to the Eiffel Tower with everyone cheering and clapping .......oh man ! It's great

OP
OP
aerobrain

aerobrain

Über Member
Well I'd book with skyline again no question !
In fact I'm currently looking at booking 'The 3 Cities ride' for this time next year.....London, Amsterdam, Brussels.
Good luck with your training and fundraising and enjoy it. Although not a very challenging ride, it's one hell of an experience and cycling around and up to the Eiffel Tower with everyone cheering and clapping .......oh man ! It's great

Was it the 24hr one you did? Looking at the route profiles it doesn't look too much of a challenging route but I think 280 miles in 24hrs will be mentally taxing :-/

Think visions of Paris will be what keeps me going!!

Doyleyburger

Veteran
No no it was over 4 days. It's not overly challenging but on the other hand there are hardly any hills so that of course means there aren't many descents either. So you will be constantly peddling without free wheeling at all. You will love it though

Top Bottom