Scorchio!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Took the dog out at half past eight, she's now collapsed on the floor. Gonna be a hot one.

TVC

Been working this morning, Gas mark 6 in the factory, chilled out at home now for the rest of the day. Tomorrow it's supposed to get to 27 here and were doing a 10K charity run, I think it may well turn into a 10K stroll. Never mind the weather will be back to being pretty dissappointing by the middle of the week

Been working in the garden all morning and positively dripping. Now to set up pool and water slide for the kids.

<Touchlette writes:>
He's right, he is dripping wet but not as wet as he will be when I push him in the pool! ;):
<Touchlette writes:>

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's 'ot here alright. Been out in town and was just getting too much. Need to nip out for butter later, but think I'll leave it a bit...

potsy

Rambler
28C here at 12 O clock,working this morning-took the car as a weekend treat:smile:

Unable to read temperature as thermometer has melted [STOP]

Down to last remaining ice cube [STOP]

Cat prostrate under chair in garden [STOP]

Car too hot to touch [STOP]

However - don't want the sunshine to... stop! [STOP]

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've been virtually topless all afternoon (well, no tee-shirt - I have been at home, indoors).

I'm having a light summery treat dinner - salmon, new potatoes and asparagus. And as an extra treat, a tin of readymixed G and T - ice cubes freezing as I type (I hope!)

Top Bottom