Scoreline?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Ok....my observation is that since Bobby Robson all our Managers have had little impact on the England team....save Sven who was pretty successful compared to some.
Our playing style hasn't changed for ages....with only the very occasional glimpses of brilliance that some of our players are supposed to have.

Do you think we'll change our style?
I reckon a 0-0 could be on the cards. :smile:...yawn factor 10.:biggrin:

What do you reckon?

Bigtallfatbloke

...erm...is there agame on ?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Seems this new Italian manager chap is leading from the front....he's taking English Lessons...he's hoping the squad will do likewise...

abchandler

The only performance of note (vaguely) recently was the 5-1 against Germany, where some of the supporting play was dazzling

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

abchandler said:
The only performance of note (vaguely) recently was the 5-1 against Germany, where some of the supporting play was dazzling

yeah...I agree...not may sound performances since then.....4-2 against Croatia sometime back was good too.

Beeb1 8pm BTFB:biggrin:

Noodley

I'm not watching yet but I shall be switching on for the second half - I bet it's 0-0 when I switch over, and the commentators are moaning.

The Swiss will score late on. 0-1 final score.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Noodley said:
I'm not watching yet but I shall be switching on for the second half - I bet it's 0-0 when I switch over, and the commentators are moaning.

The Swiss will score late on. 0-1 final score.

I'll go with your summation. You can't turn a pigs scrotum into a pigs ear overnight...

U

User169

abchandler said:

The demolition of the Netherlands in Euro '96 was pretty good too.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Delftse Post said:
The demolition of the Netherlands in Euro '96 was pretty good too.

I remember that...that was an excellent match.

We were very poor in the first 35 mins tonight.
Last 5 mins was much better.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
4 am here in Bangkok, up early watching the match - why? 45 minutes of boredom, punctuated by flashes of tedium. If this is the best that Signor Crapola can do then it's "Arrivederci". It's like watching a movie hoping that it gets better but as the final credits roll, it didn't!

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
Oh bugger...we're winning...

Oh bugger - so you are :biggrin:

It'll not last. :biggrin:

Predictions for the meedya tomorrow if they win? The next World Cup winners in waiting? :smile:

Noodley

mr_hippo said:
4 am here in Bangkok, up early watching the match - why? 45 minutes of boredom, punctuated by flashes of tedium. If this is the best that Signor Crapola can do then it's "Arrivederci". It's like watching a movie hoping that it gets better but as the final credits roll, it didn't!

That's the spirit hippo meister! :smile:

Top Bottom