Scott CR1 Team Carbon Frameset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enigma2008

Über Member
For sale, my Scott CR1 Team carbon frame, forks, seat post (including headset) weighs in at a mere 1786 grams. This has been my best race bike for the past nine years and over that time it’s been ridden less than 3,500 miles in total. Just 6-9 races per year covering around 40 miles per race, never been crashed, dropped or dinged, it is in absolutely sparkling condition. It’s been cared for and looked after.
I've put it on Ebay with a reserve of £250 and a 'Buy it Now' of £525 though I'm open to sensible offers.
Auction ends 10.00pm on 9th Dec. though I'm prepared to end the auction early for the right offer. There are more photos on Ebay.

Scott records the size as Large, I’m 6’ foot and there’s plenty of scope for adjustment up or down. The seat tube measures 56cm from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube collar. The top tube measures 54cm from centre of the seat tube to centre of the head tube.

Headset bearings are smooth and the carbon forks come with original Scott Spacers, expander and top cap.

Bottom bracket is sound, threads are clean. Front mech. bracket is riveted to the frame and is fully secure. Rear mech. hanger is sound and true, threads are clean and fine.

Brake fixing points are strong and sound, the seat tube clamping point and seat post clamp are in very good condition. The Ritchey carbon seat post has some scratches where it’s been inserted and taken out for cleaning though these are within the seat tube when fitted.

Condition of the original paintwork and decals is well above average, a tiny bit of lacquer peel around the down tube bottle cage, not visible unless really looked for.

Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a truly superb frameset.

Attachments

• 049.JPG
    049.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 054.JPG
    054.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG