1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott E Aspect 720

Discussion in 'Electric Bikes' started by rideswithmoobs, 23 Oct 2016.

Tags:
  1. rideswithmoobs

rideswithmoobs Guest

What's the opinions of these bikes. Father in law just picked up an ex hire bike for £800, year old with brand new battery that's never been on bike or used

2. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Charge up the battery, pump up the tyres and go for a ride.......

3. rideswithmoobs

rideswithmoobs Guest

Very informative :okay:

4. Pale Rider

Pale Rider Veteran

It's a medium quality hard tail eMTB with the well-respected Bosch crank drive system which assists via the bottom bracket.

Just the same as ordinary MTBs, lots of makers offer similar spec Bosch eMTBs, including the likes of Trek, Haibike, KTM, Cannondale, Lapierre, etc.

My view is the decent brands are all just that, so a Scott will be just as good as any of the others.

Review here:

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/content/e-bike-review-2016-scott-e-aspect-720.aspx

rideswithmoobs likes this.
  5. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

I misread "opinions" as "options" :blush:

rideswithmoobs likes this.
  6. rideswithmoobs

rideswithmoobs Guest

I gave it a go and very impressed. In laws both have one and from 40 a day smoking 6 years ago to now cycling !!!! If it gets more people on to bikes then I'm all for it
    Weird putting it in turbo and seemingly cruising up hill must be what it feels like for a pro cyclist climbing impossible hills with what looks like little effort.
    I did then cycle back home on the single speed and enjoy it every time I swing a leg over it

IMG_4338.JPG