scott speedster 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

young Ed

Veteran
Just been to local bike shop and they said for my price range I'm looking at the giant defy 1
i forget now but what group set is the defy 1 running? eg: 105, ultegra etc
Cheers Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Look it up online you lazy git!
internet here is shite, for some reason not wanting to even load the specialized website. from clicking on the 'post reply' button on here to this comment actually going live is a good couple of minutes
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
simo105

simo105

Cheers for your input guys! Is there any other bikes in the same price bracket with the 105 groupset? Trying to look for more similiar.

OP
OP
simo105

simo105

Just inform ya! Ive purchased the speedster managed to get some pedals and other items in the price whereas the other lbs wasnt very good on the deals

jenic

Über Member
Just inform ya! Ive purchased the speedster managed to get some pedals and other items in the price whereas the other lbs wasnt very good on the deals

How you getting on with the bike? As Scott are a partner of the company I work for I can get a big chunk off so tempted by the Speedster 20 myself right now.

OP
OP
simo105

simo105

How you getting on with the bike? As Scott are a partner of the company I work for I can get a big chunk off so tempted by the Speedster 20 myself right now.

The bikes going ok at the moment only problem ive had is with the wheels spokes have been coming loose! Lbs have sorted for now but i think ill upgrade them eventually!

Top Bottom