Scottish NHS covid status app.. Non political.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Please; this is more of a techie query than a thread about the politics of the app, or the competence of some of our glorious leaders:

What has happened to this app? I know there are problems with it after it's launch a few days ago, in that it doesn't seem able to find people's details when they try to register - but I can't even find the app on GooglePlay. Have any of our north of the border residents managed to find it? Surely it should be possible to download the app, even if it is currently useless?

Baldy

Über Member
It was there on Thursday but I couldn't get it to work. Haven't looked since.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Please; this is more of a techie query than a thread about the politics of the app, or the competence of some of our glorious leaders:

What has happened to this app? I know there are problems with it after it's launch a few days ago, in that it doesn't seem able to find people's details when they try to register - but I can't even find the app on GooglePlay. Have any of our north of the border residents managed to find it? Surely it should be possible to download the app, even if it is currently useless?

Have you got a link to the app? The only one I can see is the one I’ve had for ages that alerts me to close contacts who’ve tested positive.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
No, I just searched in Google play for "Scottish NHS covid status" app, as per advice I read in the media somewhere.

I can’t find it either. Only the Protect Scotland one that came out a while back. Possibly delayed by technical problems?

Top Bottom