Scottish Xmas Day/Night Out (Sat 7th Dec)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Last year we met at the omni centre in edinburgh, had food at the filling station in the centre and then a few of us went to the german market for some beers, would be nice to do something similar again this year.

Open to suggestions of where, what and when we do this so who is up for it and what do you want to do?

EDIT: Now with Poll included

http://doodle.com/u4vbk4h8rcc7f3h7

Last edited:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
The strippers?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm in: let me know the date a wee bit in advance, so I can take the day off work if I need to.
My time table is more flexible this year :dance:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I am out in edinburgh the evening of the 14th. May I suggest holyrood 9a for food/drinks. Is delicious, 5 min walk from Waverley, and has more character than the omni restaurants .

Last edited:

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I have been twice. Go in and it looks like a proper pub should. Have eaten twice, and people I have taken have then taken other people back. Very reasonable prices too.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
How do i make one of them?
:thumbsup: You go here and set one up for any days that you want to put up as options, and post up the participation link (rather than the organiser link - all will become clear, you get taken through a few simple steps). :thanks:
There's no need to create an account.

T

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
if its early in the afternoon , and I can be leaving for about 430 to go home and get changed should be ok

I'm sure we will meet around 12ish

:thumbsup: You go here and set one up for any days that you want to put up as options, and post up the participation link (rather than the organiser link - all will become clear, you get taken through a few simple steps). :thanks:
There's no need to create an account.

T

Thanks and done, link in first post of this thread

Top Bottom