Scottish Xmas Day/Night Out (Sat 7th Dec)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DougieAB

Getting the messages
:secret: Maybe we do need a doodle poll for this one, to choose the best day?

T
Telemark, I noticed your suggestion of a Doodle poll in another post was frowned upon but you suggested it again here. Do you have shares in the company? ^_^

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Actually it was @Rasmus' suggestion :angel: on the other thread, and I frowned upon it ;) (or rather I said that others would frown on it and tell us to get on with it and just announce a date for the next ride rather than trying to find one that suited most people :surrender:). But for something like a Christmas social it seems to make sense to find a date that most can make - at least I think so, and it looks like Col agrees :hugs:(even if he's cleverly suggesting that he can only make 14th Dec :whistle:)...

No shares I am afraid, I'd probably be able to have unlimited N+1s if I did :wub:

The question is whether @Louch has shares in Holyrood 9a :giggle:

T

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Actually it was @Rasmus' suggestion :angel: on the other thread, and I frowned upon it ;) (or rather I said that others would frown on it and tell us to get on with it and just announce a date for the next ride rather than trying to find one that suited most people :surrender:). But for something like a Christmas social it seems to make sense to find a date that most can make - at least I think so, and it looks like Col agrees :hugs:(even if he's cleverly suggesting that he can only make 14th Dec :whistle:)...

No shares I am afraid, I'd probably be able to have unlimited N+1s if I did :wub:

The question is whether @Louch has shares in Holyrood 9a :giggle:

T

I never really thought about adding my dates lol

I can make pretty much any saturday night, just means i don't do the takeaway job that night :thumbsup:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Just returned from lunch at Holyrood 9a :hungry::mrpig: - great burgers (in VERY nice buns!), friendly staff, beers at "Edinburgh prices" ...
:thumbsup: Thumbs up from us!

We'll have to reserve tables though ...

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Just returned from lunch at Holyrood 9a :hungry::mrpig: - great burgers (in VERY nice buns!), friendly staff, beers at "Edinburgh prices" ...

T
WOW ! :ohmy: Even HJ liked it ???? :dance: Must have some good real ale, then - and a large selection of obscure whiskies ! :cheers:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
WOW ! :ohmy: Even HJ liked it ???? :dance: Must have some good real ale, then - and a large selection of obscure whiskies ! :cheers:

Being lunch time I didn't partake of the whiskies, but they do have craft beer from Alloa...

edindave

Über Member
Can't do 14th but can do 7th. I would need to get home and changed after club run so mid-afternoon 14:00 onwards on would be better for me.
Some of us have cycling to do!:bicycle:

Don't let me sway any decisions though! :thumbsup:

Booyaa

Veteran

T
Just a heads up, they may not allow you to reserve tables. Most places in Glasgow don't allow table booking for most of December.

edindave

Über Member
Just a heads up, they may not allow you to reserve tables. Most places in Glasgow don't allow table booking for most of December.

That reminds me of a joke I heard the other day...

What's the connection between Las Vegas and Glasgow? They are the only two places on the planet where you can use chips to pay for sex!! P.S. This joke does not work in America.

Top Bottom