Scum bags!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
So,there I was, teaching at a school in Shotton Colliery(East Durham). Lunch time. Car is in the school car park, work bike locked to the roof rack. Came back from lunch to find some scum twat had tried to get the bike off the locked rack. It's only a Subway 2 but its one of my babies!!! Rack was soon stamped back into shape, but poor baby has a nasty dent in the down tube where the clamp was forced off. Luckily twats got disturbed before finishing the job, but WTF?? GRRRRRRRRRRR:angry::angry::angry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Bad luck, but at least you still have the bike! I'd be tempted to lock the bike in the car if you can get it in.

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

The annoying thing is that given the area, the tw@t that tried to nick it is probably related to one of the kids I was teaching

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

you would hope so, but...cctv cameras in school car park are dummies....a bit like the school security advisors

Globalti

Legendary Member
Why carry bikes on the car roof? They can be dismantled and packed inside. I certainly wouldn't dream of leaving my bike stuck on the outside of my car, it would get dirty and salty and could hit a barrier or get stolen.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
You can't be a teacher using that sort of language - thought you called them young people these days, not kids!
maybe he's teaching a class full of young goats?

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
My mate had one nicked off the roof of his car right outside Evans Cycles Chill Factor in Manchester last week , cameras show him but not clear enough so good bye £1300 worth of bike and car insurance will not pay as it was not INSIDE the vehicle , so dont think if its locked on a rack on the roof you are covered

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Could of been worse they could of possibly damaged your car too trying to use force to get the bike off the rack as these people are often not the brightest and have no respect for other people's property whatsover. Probably just wanted to sell it for a wrap of heroin or crack cocaine.

Top Bottom