Scum bags!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
We changed car a couple of years back.So we can't use our four bike carrier.But what security we had.Four bike,s each had it's own chain and lock.The bike carrier had two locks attaching it to the car.That's six in all,and each chain went through the bike next to it.So infact they were all attached to each other.Overkill i know but safe.

Next time there older brother will just nick the car and leave the bike. :whistle:

Does the English teacher mark forum posts too? :whistle:

This is where I find out I am mistaken :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
It was posts 9, 10 and 11 I was responding too. Just cannot see the point in calling students bad names, maybe the people doing so should have attended a school once or twice.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
So,there I was, teaching at a school in Shotton Colliery(East Durham). Lunch time. Car is in the school car park, work bike locked to the roof rack. Came back from lunch to find some scum twat had tried to get the bike off the locked rack. It's only a Subway 2 but its one of my babies!!! Rack was soon stamped back into shape, but poor baby has a nasty dent in the down tube where the clamp was forced off. Luckily twats got disturbed before finishing the job, but WTF?? GRRRRRRRRRRR:angry::angry::angry:

That's Shotton Colliery for you. I was subjected to racist abuse by some oiks as I cycled through the place and when I told the perpetrators that they were *+@%7ing thick because they'd got my race wrong, they told me that I couldn't swear at them and that they were going to get their dads to sort me out.

They were too stupid to spot the irony.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It was posts 9, 10 and 11 I was responding too. Just cannot see the point in calling students bad names, maybe the people doing so should have attended a school once or twice.

Maybe you ought to experience Shotton Colliery. It's not for the faint of heart.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
My mate had one nicked off the roof of his car right outside Evans Cycles Chill Factor in Manchester last week , cameras show him but not clear enough so good bye £1300 worth of bike and car insurance will not pay as it was not INSIDE the vehicle , so dont think if its locked on a rack on the roof you are covered

if it was inside the vehicle they'd probably try to worm out of it another way. "Valuables, if left inside the vehicle, should be stored out of sight, in the glove compartment, for example."

you're only insured 'til you make a claim :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Students - bag o' shite!

coogancalf460.jpg

Top Bottom