"Scum" comment magistrate is disciplined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
what??? he didn't call them scum, he said "normal people would consider you scum"

(a) no case to answer m'Lord
(:biggrin: he's right, most normal people would consider them scum.

Crankarm

Guru
The court was told that the teenagers, who cannot be named because of their ages, wrote sexual and racist graffiti on prayer books and bent an ancient St John the Baptist cross after being invited to have a look around the cathedral.

It's terrible what choir boys get up to these days :thumbsup:.

They probably had a very bad experience as young boys at the hands of the Church ...........

This magistrate will no doubt recieve a harsher punishment than the scum, sorry, teenagers ;).

darkstar

They will be let off and will continue to get away with these crimes until they are adults, so i think being called "Scum", which is imo a tame description is fair enough. Give that man his job back.

I read this in the Metro. The Clerk of the Court, who complained about the Magistrate's language, is also encouraging the mother of one of the bottom-feeding mouthbreathers to make an official complaint. It's quite depressing really.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Blackburn is one of the shittiest towns in Britain and I'm amazed that this is the first time something like this has happened.

I'll be writing to the Magistrates' court with my message of support.

Davidc

Guru
Andy in Sig said:
The Clerk of the Court should be sacked. There must be some technicality they can get her on, like such as Being A Knobhead In A Public Place.

Or just being scum?

Crankarm

Guru
The magistrate probably has some enemies who would rather see him get a metaphorical kicking than these scum the disaproval of their actions and punishment they deserve.

oliglynn

Über Member
Oooooh. Scum.... Ouch. Diddums. Poor little racist vandals. Their feelings must be so hurt.

Tell you what would "really" hurt them... having it tattooed all over their faces rather than said to them.

Some people don't even know they're born.

Top Bottom