"Scum" comment magistrate is disciplined

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Debian, 17 May 2010.

1. Debian

Debian New Member

2. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

what??? he didn't call them scum, he said "normal people would consider you scum"

(a) no case to answer m'Lord
    (:biggrin: he's right, most normal people would consider them scum.

3. OP
    OP
    Debian

Debian New Member

+1

4. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

It's terrible what choir boys get up to these days :thumbsup:.

They probably had a very bad experience as young boys at the hands of the Church ...........

This magistrate will no doubt recieve a harsher punishment than the scum, sorry, teenagers ;).

5. darkstar

darkstar New Member

They will be let off and will continue to get away with these crimes until they are adults, so i think being called "Scum", which is imo a tame description is fair enough. Give that man his job back.

6. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

I read this in the Metro. The Clerk of the Court, who complained about the Magistrate's language, is also encouraging the mother of one of the bottom-feeding mouthbreathers to make an official complaint. It's quite depressing really.

7. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Blackburn is one of the shittiest towns in Britain and I'm amazed that this is the first time something like this has happened.

I'll be writing to the Magistrates' court with my message of support.

8. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

The Clerk of the Court should be sacked. There must be some technicality they can get her on, like such as Being A Knobhead In A Public Place.

9. Davidc

Davidc Guru

Or just being scum?

10. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

The magistrate probably has some enemies who would rather see him get a metaphorical kicking than these scum the disaproval of their actions and punishment they deserve.

11. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

ah, political correctness. you can no longer call a spade a spade.

12. oliglynn

oliglynn Über Member

Oooooh. Scum.... Ouch. Diddums. Poor little racist vandals. Their feelings must be so hurt.

Tell you what would "really" hurt them... having it tattooed all over their faces rather than said to them.

Some people don't even know they're born.

13. Crankarm

Crankarm Guru

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice