Scumbags at work again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
A police spokeswoman said: "Cyclists in the area are advised to be vigilant and to report anything suspicious."

Nice - how about condemning the numbnuts that did this and reminding people what a sentence for GBH would entail?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Another cyclist downed on a cycle path. This is why I prefer to stick to roads.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-44396411
Yeah, because no cyclist ever got hurt on the roads(!) :rolleyes:

The spin on the article is horrifying. Bike Bashing Corporation at its worst, implying that even the victim blames reckless cyclists for the conflict, lots of helmet-praising that wouldn't be allowed in advertising and using a very weak comment from the police - but I can't see anything else about the incident on the police's website. :sad:

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Yeah, because no cyclist ever got hurt on the roads(!) :rolleyes:

The spin on the article is horrifying. Bike Bashing Corporation at its worst, implying that even the victim blames reckless cyclists for the conflict, lots of helmet-praising that wouldn't be allowed in advertising and using a very weak comment from the police - but I can't see anything else about the incident on the police's website. :sad:
To be fair, it is only the victim expressing his very valid opinion that without a helmet he would have come off worse.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Not as dangerous but showing similar attitude I once spotted a middle aged woman carefully laying thorny rose cuttings at 90 degrees across the canal towpath between Gloucester and Slimbridge.I tossed the whole lot in the canal while she looked on seemingly not embarrassed.

Top Bottom