Search Function

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
You will need to opt-in to see threads and posts from the politics and current affairs forum in search result.

You can opt-in, do your search, and opt-out again very easily if that's what you need. ^_^

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
[QUOTE 4749702, member: 9609"]but why does the "posted by member" delete its contents when I go back to the search ?[/QUOTE]
Criteria is only used for the current search. Going back clears it for a new search.

If you're having difficulty finding something, send me a PM with the rough details of what / where / when and I'll see if I can find it for you. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

[QUOTE 4749702, member: 9609"]but why does the "posted by member" delete its contents when I go back to the search ?[/QUOTE]
This seems reasonable. The politics forum is blocked. You can't see it unless you unblock it. That's pretty consistent.

[QUOTE 4749702, member: 9609"]that might be just too dangerous.^_^, I will just end up getting involved in stuff I'm not really interested in.[/QUOTE]

Just do your search, and then opt out. You literally won't see anything in the politics forum that doesn't match your search.

Edit: beaten by @Shaun, of course.

Top Bottom