Secondhand Dahon D7 Price Check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skool

Hi

I'm really enjoying my Brompton which I've owned for the past two months, so much so I've been trying to presuade my wife that she too would benefit from having a folding bike.

I've seen a Dahon D7 for sale, which is a few years old and hasn't been used that much. I've tried searching on Ebay for an idea of preowned prices.

But what would you consider would be a fair or good price for a Dahon D7, in good condition which is a few years old?

Thanks

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Have a look on the Bay, that should give you a good idea.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Ok, sorry. Had a look myself and there are plenty of Dahons being offered. After a browse through you'll soon get a good idea. Also try Preloved and Gumtree.

MarkF

Guru
I bought a mint D7 for £200 from Ebay, the black and grey model. I was very impressed with it. I used it for 2 euro trips and then sold it for £240. Sub £250 will produce a good example..........somewhere.

OP
OP
S

Skool

I bought a mint D7 for £200 from Ebay, the black and grey model. I was very impressed with it. I used it for 2 euro trips and then sold it for £240. Sub £250 will produce a good example..........somewhere.

Thanks. I think I might go for it as the price seems reasonable and if I decide not to keep it I'll hopefully be able to pass it on without any trouble.

They do seem to be really good value

Sara_H

Guru
Hi

I'm really enjoying my Brompton which I've owned for the past two months, so much so I've been trying to presuade my wife that she too would benefit from having a folding bike.

I've seen a Dahon D7 for sale, which is a few years old and hasn't been used that much. I've tried searching on Ebay for an idea of preowned prices.

But what would you consider would be a fair or good price for a Dahon D7, in good condition which is a few years old?

Thanks
Doesn't the Mrs want a Brompton too?

MarkF

Guru
Thanks. I think I might go for it as the price seems reasonable and if I decide not to keep it I'll hopefully be able to pass it on without any trouble.

They do seem to be really good value

You could also look at Dahon models under other names, I have a Philips Boardwalk (a Dahon really) that I bought for £90 from Ebay, I've had 5 years out of that thing and still plenty left in it.:thumbsup:

Sara_H

Guru
You could also look at Dahon models under other names, I have a Philips Boardwalk (a Dahon really) that I bought for £90 from Ebay, I've had 5 years out of that thing and still plenty left in it.:thumbsup:
We've got a Hoptown 5 from decathlon which is a rebadged Dahon - very happy with it. They don't sell them any more, but they may pop up on ebay.

Top Bottom