See.Sense. makes other bike lights look dumb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Gimmick, I'll just stick with my £5 cheap and cheerful one thank you very much:thumbsup:
 

sheddy

Squire
Interesting. However I'd remove the sensor thing and just get it to scroll through a spectrum of colours.
 

Davidc

Guru
sheddy's suggestion carries a fine (£30 I think) as only white is allowed at the front.

The requirement for flashing lights is 1 to 4 times a second. From the description that's another fine then.

I don't generally use flashers except in daylight at the back, or as an addition to the steady one at the back, so won't be looking at these.
 

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Gimmick
And as is typical, it's seatpost only, and thus useless to those who carry stuff on the back of their bike.

The requirement for flashing lights is 1 to 4 times a second.
Only for a light to qualify as an only light. If you've got another legal light, anything goes.
 

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It's really just something else to go wrong. What do you do if a sensor breaks and you lose a function you'd need at the time?

K.I.S.S
 

Salad Dodger

Legendary Member
Gimmick. Sorry.......

If it were such a great idea, wouldn't cars have been fitted with them already?
 

Frood42

I know where my towel is
nice concept and clever too but a bit of a gimmick......I prefer the look of that Revolights but they only available in the US

I was thinking about the Monkey Lights, more as a be seen from the side than anything, not too bothered about the animated space invader theme.

The RevoLights look interesting, and are apparently being shipped worldwide, info@revolights.com
 
Top Bottom