Seeking earkit advice for directions only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Hello Hive
Looking for some info / advice on earphones / ear buds for cycling. It's not for music because I want to keep hearing the environment I'm cycling through. They are for when I am riding through noisy built up areas as I can't hear the directions from my devices speaker when there is traffic. They would also need to be suitable for wearing all day under a helmet - I should add that I wear glasses and cycle in the rain and cold. I have no idea where to start so your help will be greatly appreciated - AfterShokz Titanium have been recommended by someone and they are on Amazon for £56 at the mo.
Thank you

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I use Aftershokz Aeropex and they are excellent. You can hear everything around you and you dont know you are wearing them.

si_c

Guru
I use a pair of Sony WI-C310 bluetooth headphones when on the bike (about £25) for listening to music, however a lot of the time I just run it through my left ear, which would work for directions only too.

I also use them when just general travelling or going to the shops and they work fine for that too.

Top Bottom