Seeking Expert Opinions!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
The US media focus is on the effectiveness of torture - does it work? did the work of our brave boys doing the dirty work save American lives?
The legality and the morality seem to be lagging behind when I think this is the issue they will be judged on abroad.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
@jhawk
Just in case you aren't monitoring Techdirt
Senator Ron Wyden has just written this piece for Techdirt
HERE

User269

If you're seeking expert opinions on your story, perhaps you should a) let an expert write it, and b) not ask for experts on international relations on a cycling forum.

OP
OP
jhawk

jhawk

Veteran
@jhawk
Just in case you aren't monitoring Techdirt
Senator Ron Wyden has just written this piece for Techdirt
HERE

Cheers Bobby! Having a minor crisis here so haven't been monitoring it as closely as I should. Thanks once again.

Thanks for your reply, Whiskywheels. Duly noted that perhaps I lacked foresight and planning in where to pose my request.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Cheers Bobby! Having a minor crisis here so haven't been monitoring it as closely as I should. Thanks once again.

Thanks for your reply, Whiskywheels. Duly noted that perhaps I lacked foresight and planning in where to pose my request.

I think that you also missed out 'formulating and understanding my own brief'

Specifically, my story deals with the affect that the revelations unearthed in the report, will/could have on US relations with the rest of the world, specifically Canada - but I'm willing to expand it's scope.

Rest of the world - specifically Canada. Which is it?

albion

Guru
What has always puzzled me here is how come there have been no arrests under the '
Convention against Torture ' umbrella.

Should we not, in the west, walk the walk ?

Top Bottom