Seeking Zwift group riders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi - I have been using Zwift for almost 2 years. I recently tried riding with a pace partner and was unsatisfied with the inconsistent pace. I did like riding with other people. So I am looking for people interested in forming a group. I ride Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings (between 7:30 - 8:30 AM EDT). I shoot for 20 or so miles (or 45 minutes or so). I go pretty hard (average 4 w/kg sustained). Let me know if you're interested or if you know any groups with similar goals. Thanks.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Have a look at Zwifthacks. They list all group rides, showing start time distance/time and pace

https://zwifthacks.com/app/events/

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi - I have been using Zwift for almost 2 years. I recently tried riding with a pace partner and was unsatisfied with the inconsistent pace. I did like riding with other people. So I am looking for people interested in forming a group. I ride Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings (between 7:30 - 8:30 AM EDT). I shoot for 20 or so miles (or 45 minutes or so). I go pretty hard (average 4 w/kg sustained). Let me know if you're interested or if you know any groups with similar goals. Thanks.

Join a race, there are many. At 4Wkg you are right on the cusp of B into A category. Try a few B races and see if you're promoted. Also join Zwiftpower.com to have validated results

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
There are loads of pre scheduled events and races - use the companion app to see what's scheduled and as mentioned above - zwiftpower will show the upcoming races etc. I would think posting here is something of a longshot compared to the number of pre-configured events already in the schedule.

mjd1988

Guru
If you do fancy racing then introduce yourself in the main splitters/zwift thread - we have teams in a couple of leagues (although if you are in A cat there are less about!)

Top Bottom