Seems I haven't changed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
I'm applying for professional registration and have been asked to find my old exam certificates. I haven't found them yet, but have come across this little gem from my high school days... It would seem I haven't changed much in 19 years :whistle::laugh:

20180928_141300.jpg

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
Also worth mentioning I went to the local household waste recycling centre last week and was stopped and questioned by one of the attendants as he thought I was dumping commercial waste...

"Is this from a bike shop?..."

I was both proud and embarassed to explain that no, I just own several bicycles and was having a clearout :shy::laugh:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
My favourite comment from the headmaster on my school report was 'his hairstyle is symptomatic of his difficulties' - 55 years on I still don't understand what he was getting at :wacko:

one particular teacher seemed to love to tell me I would never be successful in life, well mr reeves, feck you, I have been married 28 years , three kids , one granddaughter, it all depends what you call successful but I am calling that a result :highfive:

MountainSide

My school reports all mentioned my poor handwriting and how it would hold me back in life. The irony is I'm typing this and made my living in my final 10 working yrs on computers.
Ha! Ha! Mrs Pickering!

I was told at school, to stop wasting my time messing around with "those new fangled computer things" or I won't get anywhere in life. I then went on to make my fortune on "those new fangled computer things" allowing me to retire at a VERY young age and enjoy a life of leisure! :laugh:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
I'm glad this is bringing back memories (Not necessarily good) but I still haven't found my pesky A-level certificates... if any of you spot them on your travels please be a dear and let me know :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
one particular teacher seemed to love to tell me I would never be successful in life, well mr reeves, feck you, I have been married 28 years , three kids , one granddaughter, it all depends what you call successful but I am calling that a result :highfive:
When I first read that I read "I have been married 28 times".
2nd time it made sense ^_^
I do agree......a good happy family rates as a manor success.

Top Bottom