Seen a driver talking on their mobile?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Maybe not...
IMG_20425952554131.jpeg

Imaged nicked from some facebook or other.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Probably still nick you for eating and driving

young Ed

Veteran
i never really understood things like this, why troll the police or for that matter anyone just doing their job properly and as they should? although if some people et a kick out of this then who am i to stop them?
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
This is from a year or two ago...he is a comedian from America, if I remember rightly he did it got pulled over but got done for parking tickets so all in all the joke backfired....
If you're being a smartass with the police they will find something.

stephec

Legendary Member
Probably still nick you for eating and driving

I believe you can be booked for eating/drinking and driving, something about not being in control of a vehicle?
Like the cops don't have enough to do without dealing with idiots like this!

That happened to a girl at a set of traffic lights near me.

The lights were on red, handbrake on, and gear in neutral.

She picked up an apple and took a bite of it, not noticing the traffic car in the queue.

She was fined for not being in control of her vehicle.

young Ed

Veteran
so if i'm caught driving at 04:30 am when i start driving with a travel thermos mug in a cup holder that i occasionally pick up to take a sip of could i get done?
one like this?
177958.jpg

Cheers Ed

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
This is from a year or two ago...he is a comedian from America, if I remember rightly he did it got pulled over but got done for parking tickets so all in all the joke backfired....
(edit) http://laist.com/2013/12/11/la_comedian_bakes_iphone_cookies_to.php

Randy Liedtke @randyliedtke
Follow

Wasn't worth it. I'm an idiot... No more iPhone Cookies

young Ed

Veteran
Yes.

What's wrong with having the drink before you set off?
yeah i guess that's what i will do, and then have one either at lunch when i'm home and/or at work before i leave in the evening at about 19:30 PM

this begs the question then, why are there cup holders in the front of cars? or at least why is there one on the drivers side? then again i think all cars should be limited to 70 mph to abolish speeding on the motorway.... in a legal car
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom