Selling it all..!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kitchen floor still needs mopping :sad:

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Well I think is sorted now...

There is like 20 items listed and I will be adding some more...

The descriptions are the ones that eBay is giving me.. So they are more detailed that anything I could probably write... My theory here is that if you are looking for any of this is because you know the brand or the product itself.. I do not write reviews.. Unless is something I had used myself..

Here is the link to it one more time http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/khoe7710/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= and hope it works for everyone.. if not I give up... !!

Thanks for all the comments and opinions.

P.... The Weekend Report Guy

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Adding a few little things there... if someone is interested..

Xpq4hyU.png this are brand new with tags... £10

PuIK7bp.png Also brand new with tags (Asso's) Habu the description on the socks says mid Winter... So this would mean a not very cold one?? Retail price is listed between £15 and £20 I will take £12 ? Sounds fair?

Then I have this jerseys that are also brand new...

YfmSLDg.png This one is a beautiful jersey..! Is a size S (small) made in Italy by Santini... Quality seems really nice.. Obviously is a Summer jersey... Was looking all over to find a price for it and after looking a lot I decided that £20 is an good price...

VxpUJd3.png This is very much the same jersey and description from above... The difference is that this one is a newer edition... 2012... 75 anniversary of this event... Also a Small size.. Santini quality... £20

Have more stuff for sale like tyres... (schwable, Gatorskin, Michelin and a few others)
Garmin 610 and a Virb.... (all brand new and unopened)
Water cages Elite (2) carbon with bottles.... 1 specialized (plastic) with bottle.
Some bibs... DHB
Some nice Garmin Cannondale team climbers jerseys and also a Winter long sleeve one, the last one I am considering keeping myself...

Have some other stuff that I am still looking at so if you need/want any of the above send me a message or reply... I will be home most of the day looking at all this stuff and trying to price it...

Some online description is ready on the Ebay page that is listed in the previous comments and a extended list of other goodies.

Thanks for reading and looking at this... I am learning as I go with this So be patient with me I never sold any cycling stuff so the way I do it is very much a copy and paste what I find..

Always welcome advice and opinions.. Good and bad..

Pablo.

The Weekend Report Guy

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Captain of my bike hat
Looks almost new... Probably was used a few times..
£10
12191815_905073699546338_907673621588569794_n.jpg

12234988_905073702879671_8532352136878252843_n.jpg

12196331_905073706213004_6024260196921787209_n.jpg

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I keep adding... Not even sure why... Well I am selling but so far not a single sale came from here.. I won't give up..!

Here another special offer..

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Asking for £35 and includes the shipping...

broady

Veteran
I have those in white I think. Really like them and they are a bargain

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Top Bottom