Selling it all..!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Also have 3 of this for sale... $_57.JPG
Believe it or not there is not description of anything in the box.. what you can read at the front is all the info I have..
$_57.JPG
I am asking for £20 and I have 3 of them looking for a new home...
I have a similar light that is 3000 lumens.. so I am guessing this one should be around that number..

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Who is looking for glasses?
$_57.JPG

This ones are extremely cheap and OK quality...

What I like the most is that you can take the inner frame to the eye doctor and get your prescription done and insert them there.. (I can't wear contacts) Love this feature..!

£12 Free shipping.

gds58

Über Member
I don't understand the above link - it just takes me to my own ebay selling page!! I know what I'm selling but I'd quite like to look at what you're selling!

OP
OP
The_Weekend_Report_Guy

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I don't understand the above link - it just takes me to my own ebay selling page!! I know what I'm selling but I'd quite like to look at what you're selling!
Oh man I posted the wrong link again...

If you follow the original link of the post it will take you there.. I think is time to let this one die... Anyhow is not like this originated any sales or good conversation.

Thanks...

classic33

Leg End Member
Also have 3 of this for sale... $_57.JPG
Believe it or not there is not description of anything in the box.. what you can read at the front is all the info I have..
$_57.JPG
I am asking for £20 and I have 3 of them looking for a new home...
I have a similar light that is 3000 lumens.. so I am guessing this one should be around that number..
What's the make & model? Should be on the box or the instructions

Top Bottom