Selling on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
We recently sold a bicycle on Gumtree. Advert appeared, guy rang up, came along, saw the bike, gave us the cash and rode off into the sunset. No fuss or bother, no fees. That was our first Gumtree sale and I am sure it wont be the last. I still buy off Ebay though (and amazon).

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I stopped using eBay years ago, and paypal. I buy my stuff from proper online retailers. Or shops.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
it was a handlebar box but not the one for the bars - the box wasn't listed in the listing. I can't understand this for 3-year old bars and stem.
If you have a whinge to ebay they should remove the neg comment.
I used to sell my jewellery on ebay but I stopped in about 03 when it started to get silly. I got a stinking feedback about a 8mm x 5mm carved tiger eye owl pendant. Buyer complained that she didn't realise that it would be so small!!!! She must have bigger millimeters in her bit of the world. I do buy on there though. Too flaming expensive to sell.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
If you have a whinge to ebay they should remove the neg comment.
I used to sell my jewellery on ebay but I stopped in about 03 when it started to get silly. I got a stinking feedback about a 8mm x 5mm carved tiger eye owl pendant. Buyer complained that she didn't realise that it would be so small!!!! She must have bigger millimeters in her bit of the world. I do buy on there though. Too flaming expensive to sell.
good advice thanks. I contacted ebay and they removed the negative feedback very quickly

gavgav

Guru
I've sold a few bits for a friend recently and getting annoyed that paypal won't release the money to me for a good few weeks due to lack of selling history. Not sure I will use it again

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Used a lot in the past as a seller, but only ever list on free weekends now. Whilst I don't entirely agree with Ebay having 10% of postage costs, it does stop the £500 items being put up for £10 BIN and £490 postage charge...

Top Bottom