Senior moment.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's me age you know....

A day or so ago someone on here kindly gave a link to a source for £99 Langster frames.

Despite trying every search I can think of I'll be bu**ered if I can find the thread. Can anyone help an old chap out ? :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Are sure you didn't dream it while snoring your head off just resting your eyes in front of "A Country Practice" one afternoon? :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Was a thread you replied to? You could try clicking on your name on this thread and then choose "find more posts by alan frame" or whatever the wording is.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Maz said:
Was a thread you replied to? You could try clicking on your name on this thread and then choose "find more posts by alan frame" or whatever the wording is.

No I tried that (I pride myself on being a bit of a anorak search whizz :angry:)

I found the one above through Google as I got frustrated with not being able to find it ;)

OP
OP
Alan Frame
Yes, that's the one...Pearson Cycles. Thank you.

I am deeply ashamed to admit that the reason I could not find the thread was that I was seaching on the wrong cycling forum !;)

More Sanatogen required I think. Nurse !

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Alan Frame said:
Yes, that's the one...Pearson Cycles. Thank you.

I am deeply ashamed to admit that the reason I could not find the thread was that I was seaching on the wrong cycling forum !:angry:

More Sanatogen required I think. Nurse !
Are you sure it wasn't actually a Zimmer frame you were after? ;):biggrin:

OP
OP
Alan Frame
What a cheeky bunch of whippersnappers you are !

Age does have it's benefits I'll have you know. I can chat the totty up and they all think they're safe because of my age.

Little do they know ! ;)

Maz

Guru
When you stoop down to tie your shoelaces, do you look at the floor around you and think "Hm, now what other jobs can I do around here whilst I'm down here?"?

Do you walk into rooms and then forget why you have gone there?

And then do you think, "Should I stay here a little while and I might remember or would retracing my steps be a better tactic?"

Then you lie down and have a nap?

I do.

longers

Legendary Member
Disgruntled Goat said:
Do you walk into rooms and then forget why you have gone there?

And then do you think, "Should I stay here a little while and I might remember or would retracing my steps be a better tactic?"

I do this a lot. I can see getting older being a lot of fun.

Fun in a getting brought home by the police with no trousers on again kind of way :biggrin:

Top Bottom