Sewed up my biblongs the other day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Both pairs had holes on one knee from stacking in my skates last winter. I figured with all this cold weather about it was time to sort this!

One pair is a set of Endura thermastat, and they are extremely warm, I can pretty much only use them at 5 degrees celcius and below. Anyone got any recommendations for a medium warmth set of biblongs, preferably Endura? The Endura 3/4 biblongs I have are too much to the other extreme and are not warm enough.

Personally I'm not a fan of Endura products, Pearl Izumi fit me fantastically and I find thier pads to be much more comfortable.

Until it gets reeeeeeeeeeeally cold I prefer my normal bib-shorts with Nike leg warmers and a cocksock if its very nippy.

Your post reminds me I need to get a new pair of bib-longs... cycling, the most expensive habit of them all!

Pretty much does exactly what it says!

I bought it in the Nike store in NYC two years ago, supposed to be for runners who don't fancy the draft coming up their tiny shorts. I find it works fine on the bike, keeps the boys a nice temperature, and has the added advantage that its very thin material (no idea what) so it doesn't make it look like you've got a cucumber shoved down your shorts :blush:

gbb

Legendary Member
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Pretty much does exactly what it says!

I bought it in the Nike store in NYC two years ago, supposed to be for runners who don't fancy the draft coming up their tiny shorts. I find it works fine on the bike, keeps the boys a nice temperature, and has the added advantage that its very thin material (no idea what) so it doesn't make it look like you've got a cucumber shoved down your shorts :biggrin:

Awwww, but i wanna look like i've got a cucumber stuffed down my shorts...bugger, stuffed again :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom